Monday, April 4, 2016

Conference

 This week was kinda disapointing, but we got over it.


Its been general Conference, which was awesome! Its kinda like Christmas for missionary. Two days to kinda take a break and rea charge those spiritual batteries.  I really like hollands talk at the end. We listened to conference at the stake center. They have satélite there. It really made me happy.

Elder Pinheiro is doing great! We've started a new program in the mission where the new missionary slowly take over everything.  By  the end of the 2 transfer, they are doing everything. Its a little bit diferente than the 12 week program, but kinda the same thing.

Its starting to get a llittle cold over here. Right as the temp is warming up in utah, its starting to get cold. Its good though, Final, I've been able to sleep through the night. Hahaha.

This past week I've been thinking alot about all the awesome member there are here in brasil. For example, I don't think I've every gone 3 day without an offer to eat dinner with a Family here, member or non member. Sometimes, we will show up to appointments, and our investigators will already have lunch or dinner made for us. Its crazy!! I've learned that it doesn't matter where we are in the world, there is  always somebody that will help you.

 

Love you all!

 

Elder Heiner

No comments:

Post a Comment