Monday, November 14, 2016

welp, one more.

Today is transfers!! woohooo. 

Elder De Souza is out, he's leaving probably to Pelotas! I'll be getting a new companion, which is exciting! I won't be training anymore, which will is sad but a good thing also. 

I'll be getting a new LZ comp... I'm actually kinda scared, but it will be an awesome thing. I'm sure that I'm going to be learning alot. I don't know much about him yet, but his name is Elder Christofano. He's short. and funny. Should be like me and Harrison.. haha.a 

This week we had some great experiences. we got to teach lucia and julho. The mom and dad of a missionary that is in the field in sao paulo. here mom and dad aren't members(YET). we are going to marry them and dunk them here logo. 

Also, we are teaching this missionary boyfriend. ahhaha shes really is seeing all the blessing of her mission. It's been good.. 

Sunday we didn't have a ton of people at church, but we had enough. 

This saturday we are putting together a activity for the stake. Its going to be dope!

Also, I'm thinking about buying a camera. so maybe next week I'll have fotos. 

Lot of love! 

Elder Heiner

No comments:

Post a Comment