Monday, October 10, 2016

Rio Grande!

Well, I've been transferred!!! I'm right now in Rio Grande! Yes... I'm waaaayyy down south. The farthest zone from the mission... 

Things are pretty good down here. I've been called as a Zone Leader but... I'm also training??? Yes.. I'm training.. Again. This will be six months straight of training. Its pretty good! My new companion is from Fortaleza.. Again! Seems like I'm only getting comps from the north of brazil. He's great! I already love him to death! 

My new area is called Castelo Branco or White Castle! Yes! My area has the name of cheap fast food place in the south. Got to love it. Its great. we are trying to make the push for this branch to become a ward. I guess I'm good at this or something because this will be the second time that president is putting me in this type of situations. 

The other zone leader lives pretty close, about 30 min walking. We have to sleep over in his apartment every sunday night to plan for the week and stuff. It's pretty annyoing, but good at the same time. His name is elder Santos... He's from good old.. Fortaleza..hahaha. 
Our zone is just sisters and one other dupla of elders. CRAZY. We have 8 companionship's of sisters. Its crazy. WE are calling this zone the relief society. hahhaha. Got to love it! 

Anyways, this week we had a crazy good experience. We were knocking doors when we found a super sad old women. After talking to here for awhile, we left her with a book of Mormon. When we left, marking another appointment, she said that she never let anyone in here house, and that For some reason she decided to let us in. The spirit was super strong, and im super excited to see where this goes with her. 

Love you all, This week we are going to have a mission tour. Should be exciting!! We will have a Seventy here. WE will probably recieve some kind of burning. ahha.a 

haha. 

Elder Heiner

No comments:

Post a Comment