Monday, October 31, 2016

MISSION LIDERSHIP CONFERECE

Well, Im in porto algere today. I don't have much time. We are here for a misison leadership conf. More meetings. should be good. I'm here with pretty much all my friends in the mission. I'm excited to see what tomorrow should bring. 

This week was crazy! apparently, a gaint like windstorm came through while we were sleeping. I slept just fine, but some parts of are area are completely destroyed. YIKES> made for some fun times. 

This week we had a crazy cool experiance. WE were near the church waiting for some other elders to arrive, when we decided to talk to some people in the street. Well, we ended up talking to this couple. This couple, super young, like 19 and 20, started to show some real interest, when I heard almost like a vocie tell me: Open the church and give them a tour. 

What? Like I've never given a church tour before. I have no idea what would be cool to show them..... 

Anyways, If theres one thing i've learned... Its that if you hear the spirit o do something.. JUST DO IT. don't ask questions.. Anyways, we lead them to the building and opened it up. My compahion started talking about how we have sunday school and showing them the class rooms. 

then we went into the sacrament meeting... wow... When we entered the room... The girl started to cry and the spirit started to be real strong. I don't know what we really were talking about, but she just started to sob. 

Then she started to talk about how this is the place where she need to be sunday and how she had seen this room in a dream and how she always felt that if she found this room, she would do anything to stay there and got to that church. 

It was awesome. a super cool experience. Too bad that she lives in the area of the sister.. We wrote down here # and address. The sister went there marked a baptism date, and she went to church sunday. I'm excited to see where this goes. 

Things are good. Sorry don't have much time, seems like I never have much time. 

Love You all!

Elder Heiner 

No comments:

Post a Comment