Monday, January 23, 2017

Things are going crazy...

So this week way CRAZY. Things are hot here... Feels like its 100 degrees everyday, but that just life. 

Elder Cope and I are working super hard. This week we are going to have a 3 or 4 baptisms. super pumped. The ward here is super awesome with helping us out. 

we saw one of the biggest miracles this week. the past few weeks, I've been praying a ton that I can end my mission with a few more converts. This new area is super awesome, but reached that point where the teaching group was all baptized or didn't want more visits, so this past week has been searching for  new people to teach. Normal, I don't have much problem with this because I like talking to new people, but this weeks I couldn't help but think that I would end my mission in the water. 
Anyways, I started to fast and pray that I could find some people that are truly prepared and ready to be dunked.. Basicly something that is REALLY hard to happen. 

Anyways, Thursday, we went and were knocking doors when we knocked into some less active familys. Not one family, but THREE. the best part?  These three family's, all have husbands that aren't baptized, already live the commandments, already have been to church several times  I was shocked. One right after another, after another. The lord answered my prayers in a way soo clearly, and spiritual. That night, I've never thanked the lord so much. Truly, It was a miracle. All three of these men will be baptized in the next two weeks. They are excited, and willing to make this scared covenant and we are willing to help them out. 

Anyways, I'll happy, working hard. and time has run out. 

Love you all! 
Elder Heiner

No comments:

Post a Comment