Monday, January 2, 2017

Transferes?

This week has been crazy!
But
First Off!! 

FELIZ 2017!!!!

I really can't believe that It's 2017! seems likes yesterday that I just ended high school. We had a crazy good week to end 2016 and a seriously awesome fist day of the year. 

We ended and started this year with baptisms! I really can't believe the milagres that we've been seeing here in castelo Branco. 

We started out the working super hard trying to find some people that were prepared to be baptized this end of the year. Elder Christofano and Me have a very large teaching group, because of this we have to just teach people and the see how that progress during the the week to see which people are ready to make the baptismal covenant. We are working hard and the lord is truelly blessing us. 

This week, because of transfers, we only had Tuesday until Saturday to work. Sunday being new years day was a day, we knew that It would be a very difficult day to find people home, anyways, we worked pretty day hard and got our results. 

We helped Jaqueline enter in the water of Baptism. What a truely great experience. I think jaqueline has  been one of the most prepared people i've very taught in the mission. We found here working through less actives. Her mom is a less active of the ward that Has had a hard time to return after the death of her mother. 

Anyways, one day we taught Jacqueline in her moms house. After that first moment I felt something different. Every moment that we've been teaching her its truly been like bringing a kid to a candy show. She is has been waiting a very long time to come closer to god, but never really knew how. Things went good, and I'm happy to see that she will now be part of the family of Jesus Christ. 

We had a wonderful baptism service on sunday, helping here start this new life on the first day of the year. She is so happy and i'm so happy to see her this way. Truely, she has been touched by the spirit, and will be a great tool in the branch. 


Other than that, we worked hard.. 

Also, I received a phone call on saturday... Turns out the lord is needing me in another area... I'm be transferred.. Crazy,  I'm in the last 5 weeks of me mission and I'm going to be transferred. 

I'm a little bit sad, but I know that the lord must have people for me to meet and help in Eldorado do sul. I've already passed in the area. Earlier in the mission i spent 2 weeks there when my comp went home and I was waiting for my other comp. 

I have no Idea who will be my comp or what I will do, but  as we say in portugese....


SÓ VAI!

Com amor, 
(with love)
Elder Heiner


No comments:

Post a Comment