Monday, July 27, 2015

WELP. I'm here. annnnddd its soooooo dope!

IMMM HEREEEE. IN BRASIL SPEAKING PORTUGESE.

First off, I need to start out by saying... Brasil is the wildest, craziest, place Ive ever even heard about. Seriously though. Everything Here is absoulty bonkers. imagine all the craziness that you hear about russia, people doing crazy stupid thing... up pretty much 10 times that in brasil. 

I finally arrived here in the field on tuesday morning. After spending another two weeks in the mtc I was truelly done with everything that has to do with 'the words M.T.C. seriously though.... Everyday was kinda like relieve a memory you never really wanted to relive... hahah

anywho, after getting off the plane here in porto alegre we met the mission president, President Cruz. He is awesome! the typical Brazilian, crazy, drives like a bat out of hell, loud, constantly joking around and having a good time. I love it! we had dinner at the mission home, (which was amazing, brazilian bbq or churrasco is the bomb diggity) and then after they put me on a bus and shipped me off to my area: PETOLAS. It was a three house bus ride,not too bad. 

After getting off the bus i met my new companion: elder cardoso, A Brazilian! Yeah!! Hes from sao paulo, speaking freaking good english, lovesmusic, and is pretty much the typical brazilian: CRAZY. I love it. hahha! 

Wendsday, we promtly got to work, and have been hard at it ever since. This area is realitily new, and that good for the work, means we have a ton of invesigators. the ward is pretty big, it has about 130 people.... actually i think it was bigger that any ward in florida. hmmm

things are good here in brazil! The language is hard, but its fun to have all though akward converstions with people. I can understand about 80 percent of what people say, but i can have a hard time responding. Im improving though, which is good.

The climate down here is interesting. ITS COLD. VERY COLD. and none of the building have heat... or buses... or cars.... or anything really. Im havent been that cold though' as long as i put of a bunch of layers of clothing and walk really fast. oh that reminds me... we walk EVERYWHERE. I love it. It feels like im walking at least 30 miles a day. The food here is amazing. We usually have lunch with a member everyday(Almoço)  its usually rice and beans with meat. pretty good stuff. 

things are good, im good, and IM happy! Here to the next 20 months in brasil! 

Love you all! 
Elder Heiner

No comments:

Post a Comment